This post contains affiliate links, you can view our full disclosure policy here.
Can we get a collective “hallelujah” that the holiday season is upon us?! I feel like we’ve earned it this year, you guys. I'm normally Team Christmas-Doesn't-Start-Until-After-Thanksgiving, but this year? Yeah, let's bring it on!
We asked you a few weeks back what holiday conundrums you could use some guidance on, and a very common answer was “what the hell do I get my wife?!” Well we are here to help you shop for your lady, and the other people in your life. We are always down for things that make life simpler, easier, and more beautiful. You’ll find all of that (and more!) in this year’s gift guides.
We’ve included a mix of items from brands you know and love, some small businesses, and local Dallas TX businesses. There’s something for everyone!
We’ve got 5 categories for you to cover your gifting needs:
Gifts for Her
And, one I’m super excited about, Gifts for the (always difficult to shop for) Minimalist
Let’s get things rolling with….
GIFTS FOR HER
For that special lady in your life we’ve got a round up of things that are beautiful, functional, and cozy! From high end to super affordable, we’ve got you covered.
1. Half-zip – Who doesn’t love a good half-zip, really? And this quilted number looks as great for après ski as it does for après school drop off.
2. Necklace – Wanting something special? This super elegant gold necklace is gorgeous in it’s simplicity. I love jewelry that looks good with my regular clothes, not just special occasions.
3. Stick Together – For your BFF, your sister, or the gal that always has your back.
4. Earrings – I’m obsessed with baguette cut stones right now (and baguettes in general). These sparkly iridescent numbers are gorgeous!
5. Slippers – I’ve been on a hunt for slippers that are cozy, cute, and wear outside-able, without breaking the bank. These check all the boxes!
6. Gift Set – One of our favorite local Dallas shops is always curating the CUTEST gift sets full of fun goodies that you won’t see anywhere else.
7. Hat – This hat is so cute you guys! The little poufs at the top are interchangeable so you can match your outfit and your mood.
8. Balm – To know me is to know that I’m obsessed with (aka addicted to) chap stick. I love a good nourishing lip balm, and I’m hoping that one (or 10) of these wind up in my stocking.
9. Wine tumbler – Combining two of my favorite things – Rifle Paper Co floral prints + wine all in one!
10. Jade roller – I have no scientific evidence that this slows down aging, but I can tell you first hand that it feels like a dream AND it does help those puffy eye bags simmer down in the morning. Like Sherri from YoungHouseLove would say, it’s like a Zamboni for your face.
11. T-shirt – I’m game for anything that declares love for the great indoors!
12. Sweatshirt – This one’s for all my Schitt’s Creek fans. We could all use a little more ewwww David in our lives.
13. Pullover – This color combo is on point. Again, you can not have too many half-zips.
14. Scarf – Blanket scarves are so great for cold weather, and you can get these monogrammed!
15. Fold over clutch – My sister in law gave me a clutch like this a couple of years ago, I probably get more compliments on it out in public than anything I own! I love that I can keep my essentials in it (wallet, chapstick, keys) and then move it between my purse and diaper bag, or carry it all on its own.
16. Keds – I told you last month how obsessed I am with my Keds boots, that adding these leather sneakers to my closet really is the only logical option.
17. Joggers – While I won’t be doing any actual jogging in these, I like to look like I could while I’m lounging and baking.
Check back tomorrow when we roll out our Gift Guide For Him! Merry (early) Christmas!!