Post contains affiliate links.
I am typically one for ALL THE COLOR at Christmas, but dang it if there isn’t a part of me that craves really soothing, simple, natural Christmas décor.
Thankfully this is my JOB so I get to play around with all of the Christmas décor styles and round them up for you!
If you want to incorporate some Scandinavian / Nordic / Hygge coziness into your home this season, here are the 5 essential ingredients:
1. Neutral color palette – white, oatmeal, light wood, greenery, and touches of black
2. Natural wood tones – natural, unfinished maple and birch fit the bill
3. Cozy soft textiles – think sheepskin rugs, soft neutral blankets, and nubby pillows
4. Natural greenery – real or faux, but keep it really simple and delicate. Cedar, eucalyptus, fir are great choices.
5. Simple, simple, simple – the look is minimal. Choose a few key pieces. Don’t overfill your tree. Less is more.
Get ready to be cozy.
Some of these links are affiliate links which means if you click the link to purchase something on this page, it won't cost you more but we may receive a commission for sharing this with you. Which is neat, because I was going to share it with you anyway! You can view our full disclosure policy here.