5 essential ingredients for a cozy Scandinavian Christmas
Post contains affiliate links.
I am typically one for ALL THE COLOR at Christmas, but dang it if there isn’t a part of me that craves really soothing, simple, natural Christmas décor.
Thankfully this is my JOB so I get to play around with all of the Christmas décor styles and round them up for you!
If you want to incorporate some Scandinavian / Nordic / Hygge coziness into your home this season, here are the 5 essential ingredients:
1. Neutral color palette – white, oatmeal, light wood, greenery, and touches of black
2. Natural wood tones – natural, unfinished maple and birch fit the bill
3. Cozy soft textiles – think sheepskin rugs, soft neutral blankets, and nubby pillows
4. Natural greenery – real or faux, but keep it really simple and delicate. Cedar, eucalyptus, fir are great choices.
5. Simple, simple, simple – the look is minimal. Choose a few key pieces. Don’t overfill your tree. Less is more.
Get ready to be cozy.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
Some of these links are affiliate links which means if you click the link to purchase something on this page, it won't cost you more but we may receive a commission for sharing this with you. Which is neat, because I was going to share it with you anyway! You can view our full disclosure policy here.