Post contains affiliate links.
Spring is (finally) close enough that I can almost taste it! We’re nearly out from Punxsutawney Phil’s gloomy shadow. After two winter weather events in Texas, I’m ready for the warmer temperatures. Insert all the snarky comments you want about how 1” of ice does not count as a “weather event” where you live. I know. I get it. But it was a big deal for us. I’ll in turn laugh at you in 3 months when you tell me 80 degrees is hot (IT ISN’T).
Annnnyyyyywayyyyyyyyyyyy, my brain has left the barren wasteland of this ridiculous time between Christmas and April and I’m ready to freshen things up. It's time to pack up the faux fur throws and chunky knit pillows and go for something lighter and fresher.
Here are a few recently completed projects that are overflowing with spring-y abundance. Scroll down for our favorite pieces to get the look in your home!
Sweeping declaration - burled wood is never a bad idea.
The marble + blue/gray + light wood is so refreshing!
These warm neutrals , crisp whites, and blush tones will bring an infusion of happy into your space.
GET THE LOOK
1. Arch bookcase -- I love a rattan or caned ANYTHING, and this guy might need to make its way into our house to hold our ever growing children’s book collection. Shop our other favorite caned pieces here.
2. White planter -- You can’t have too many planters.
3. Candle holders -- Love the pottery look of these. 4 of them would be pretty to use during Advent too!
6. Ceramic beads -- My favorite coffee table styling addition of the last decade. We use some version of this on nearly every project!
7. Marble arch -- So architectural, so simple, so perfect.
8. Accent table -- He can be used indoors or outdoors!
10. Salt and pepper bowls -- I don’t keep much on my kitchen counters, but this one might be in my shopping cart as we speak.
11. Floral pillow -- Neutral and feminine without being overtly girly.
12. Jute basket -- Perfect for blankets, toys, or laundry.
13. Lidded stoneware -- I can think of a thousand uses for this guy. Keys, loose change, hair bands, paper clips, contact lens holders, cotton balls…
14. Bubble vase -- I have the short fat version of this and it’s my very favorite planter.
16. Throw – it’s blush and camel colored. Basically it was made for me. Was it made for you too?
17. Lamp -- Terra cotta has come back in a big way, and we are here for it.
18. Mirror -- I love a shapely mirror, and these natural fiber details soften a traditional shape and freshen it up.
I already have my Zero Dollar Refresh under my belt, but I still might snag one or two of these beauties to replace a few worn out things! Looking at you, throw #16!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of these links are affiliate links which means if you click the link to purchase something on this page, it won't cost you more but we may receive a commission for sharing this with you. Which is neat, because I was going to share it with you anyway! You can view our full disclosure policy here.